I’ve officially reached 100 followers! When I started this blog I didn’t think I’d attract that many people but a couple of months later and here we are.
Having reached this milestone I wanted to ask my readers a few questions about what they would like to see on my blog:
- Would you like me to draw up a schedule (and stick to it) specifying when I post particular areas of interest? I’ve noticed some people only read/comment on certain subjects, would this method be easier for them?
- Or would it be ok for me to continue posting how I am, varying my subjects but trying to spread them out? For instance, I may post a few craft projects but I do not publish them within days of one another, instead they are used as ‘breaks’ from sociological articles. This method would be less stressful for me as a schedule would put me under pressure especially during term-time.
- I haven’t posted any book posts/reviews for a while. Would you like to see more? Or is this not my forte? (be honest)
- I’m taking up photography as a new hobby, do you like seeing the odd photo published as a change? Or should these be posted elsewhere?
- Why do you read my blog? What is it that caused you to push the ‘follow’ button?
- Is there anything else you would like to say?
Please leave any answers in a comment; it would be greatly appreciated 🙂 Thank you.