Every night I stand in front of the bathroom mirror brushing my teeth and for some inexplicable reason an array of blogging ideas come to me. It’s not that I mind new inspiration but couldn’t it happen when a notebook and pen are handy? Perhaps I should start keeping one in the bathroom.
This must happen as a symptom of my recently acquired blogging addiction. Does anybody else go to bed at night, close their eyes and see a little orange box in the top right hand corner? Am I the only one who gets inspiration at impromptu times?
Also, I am constantly checking the stats page wondering what people have been reading and whether I could write another post along similar lines. Personally the sociology and education articles are my favourite; though I have to be careful, I don’t want to be accused of plagiarising my own work when it comes to assignment submission 😀
I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the very talented blogger Make Something Mondays!. Please be sure to visit her blog. It is very inspiring as well. Thank you for nominating me
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you, thank you, thank you Make Something Mondays!for nominating my blog for this award. I’m very thankful for your support!
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
1. I played tennis for two years and still occasionally pick up a racket.
2. I’ll be entering my second year at University this September.
3. I love baking and cooking.
4. I have one brother and eight cousins.
5. No matter how hard I try, I don’t tan – ever.
6. I really wanted to hate the olympics and although I still don’t see the point of actually making the effort and going down to London, I’ve been watching far too much of it to be healthy.
7. Surprisingly I found this part very hard and it’s taken me ages to finish this post 😀
4. These are my 15 nominations (in no particular order).